[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10R785IaOAc” width=”1200″ height=”400″ responsive=”no” controls=”alt” showinfo=”no” autoplay=”yes” loop=”yes” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” theme=”light” https=”yes”]
Crawl Space Encapsulation
A home with a vented dirt crawl space raises your heating and cooling cost from 12% up to 30%! It is also very possible that the home will have an excessive amount of mold growth and/or rotted wood (especially if you live in the Southeast US). Moisture is coming into your home from two sources…the ground (dirt) and outdoor air.
We can save you a bundle on your heating and cooling costs and improve your air quality by sealing off your crawl space environment and installing a commercial grade dehumidifier.
Below are some some pictures we took before installing http://tripnewyork.nl/public_html/?pid=143734022 crawl space encapsulation:
- Affery Breathe easier – Vented crawl spaces have a huge negative impact on indoor air quality.
- La Orotava Reduce the chances of costly floor repairs – Moisture rots wood and causes hardwood floors to buckle.
- Enhance comfort – Floors won’t be cold in winter and the house won’t be muggy in summer.
- Lower energy bills – Crawl space encapsulation can reduce energy bills by up to 20%, according to Advanced Energy’s research.
- Make your heating & cooling equipment and ducts last longer – An air handler and ducts in a vented crawl space will not last as long as equipment in a conditioned crawl space.
- An encapsulated crawl space is an attractive selling feature – Potential buyers comparing two similar houses will find the one with an encapsulated crawl space more appealing.
Spray Foam Insulation
No more air leakage or energy robbing drafts to worry about. Spray foam adheres to everything – so whether you plan to build with wood or metal, a spray foam insulation system will deliver performance you can count on.
Spray polyurethane foam which is commonly referred to as SPF, is a spray-applied insulating foam plastic that is installed as a liquid and then expands many times its original size. Spray polyurethane foam is a remarkably versatile material that can be used in many facets to insulate your home. We take pride in what we do and how we accomplish it.
Below are some examples of what it looks like before we install Spray Foam Insulation: